Ice continent : a story of Antarctica / by Louise O. Young.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Palmerton Area Library.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Carbon Library Cooperative. (Show)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Palmerton Area Library||AB 849 (Text)||30041000158749||Juvenile Audiobook||Available||-|
|A lyrical evocation of how penguins, cod fish, seals, and other animals and plants living near the South Pole respond to the voices of spring.|
|Palmerton Area Library||E Y84 (Text)||65000000032609||Juvenile||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1568995067 (cassette)
- ISBN: 1568994990 (book : hardcover)
- ISBN: 1568995008 (book : pbk.)
- Physical Description: 1 sound cassette (approximately 10 min.) : analog, stereo + 1 book (27 pages : color illustrations ; 27 cm)
- Publisher: Norwalk, CT : Soundprints, 
- Copyright: ℗1997
"The Nature Conservancy"--Container.
Identical program material on both sides of cassette ; side 1 includes page-turning signals.
"Natural sound effects are authentic."
Book illustrated by Larry Elmore.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Randye Kaye.
A lyrical evocation of how penguins, cod fish, seals, and other animals and plants living near the South Pole respond to the voices of spring.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader LG 4.2 0.5 0.5 52435
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Penguins > Juvenile sound recordings.
Spring > Juvenile sound recordings.
Antarctica > Juvenile literature.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: