Arthur's tooth / Marc Brown.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Palmerton Area Library.
- 8 of 8 copies available at Lehigh Carbon Library Cooperative. (Show)
0 current holds with 8 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Palmerton Area Library||E B81 (Text)||65000000032864||Juvenile||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0808563467 (Lib. 10/01 A)
- ISBN: 0316112461 (pb) (6/06 A)
- Physical Description: 32 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Edition: First paperback edition.
- Publisher: Boston ; Atlantic Monthly Press, 1985.
Reprint. Originally published: Boston; Atlantic Monthly Press, c1985.
Arthur, tired of being the only one in his class who still has all his baby teeth, waits impatiently for his loose tooth to fall out.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader LG 2.8 0.5 0.5 5502
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Teeth > Juvenile literature.
Accelerated reader > Juvenile literature.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: