- 1 of 1 copy available at Palmerton Area Library.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Carbon Library Cooperative. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Palmerton Area Library||E B15 (Text)||65000000032591||Juvenile||Available||-|
- ISBN: 156899141X (book)
- Physical Description: 1 stuffed animal : plush fabric, color ; 21 x 14 x 13 cm + 1 book.
- Publisher: Washington, DC : Smithsonian Institution, 
- Distributor: Norwalk, CT : Distributed by Soundprints
- Copyright: ©1989
Title from hang tag; copyright date on hang tag: 1993.
Black and white puffin with flocked orange webbed feet; flocked yellow, gray, and orange bill; orange and black plastic eyes.
Accompanying book: Puffin's homecoming : the story of an Atlantic puffin / by Darice Bailer ; illustrated by Katie Lee. c1993. Parent's Choice award, 1993.
Puffins, also called "sea parrots," live off the rocky northern coastlines of North America and Europe. These heavy-bodied birds spend their lives at sea, returning to land only to nest in the spring.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader LG 3.7 0.5 0.5 52505
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Smithsonian wild heritage collection. Coastal Atlantic series
- Smithsonian wild heritage collection. Atlantic wilderness series
- Smithsonian wild heritage collection. Coastal Atlantic series.
- Smithsonian wild heritage collection. Atlantic wilderness series.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: