Clean-up time! / adapted by Patty Michaels ; poses and layouts by Jason Fruchter.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Palmerton Area Library.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Carbon Library Cooperative. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Palmerton Area Library||ER M58 (Text)||65000000032294||Easy Reader||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1534479872
- ISBN: 9781534479876
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 21 cm
- Edition: This Simon Spotlight edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon Spotlight, an imprint of Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing Division, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2020
"Based on the screenplays by Mary Jacobson and Monique D. Hall."
Oh no! There is trash all over the neighborhood. Daniel and his friends learn to recycle and work together to make their neighborhood grr-ific!.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Tiger > Juvenile fiction.
Recycling (Waste, etc.) > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: