Ida B. the queen : the extraordinary life and legacy of Ida B. Wells / Michelle Duster and Hannah Giorgis.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Palmerton Area Library.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Carbon Library Cooperative. (Show)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Palmerton Area Library||J 323.092 D94 (Text)||65000000034282||Juvenile Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781982129811
- ISBN: 1982129816
- Physical Description: vii, 168 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 24 cm
- Edition: First One Signal Publishers/Atria Books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : One Signal Publishers/Atria, 2021.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 149-161) and index.
Written by her great-granddaughter, a historical portrait of the boundary-breaking civil rights pioneer covers Wells' early years as a slave, her famous acts of resistance, and her achievements as a journalist and anti-lynching activist.
Search for related items by subject
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: