Otter on his own : : the story of a sea otter / by Doe Boyle.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Palmerton Area Library.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Carbon Library Cooperative. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Palmerton Area Library||E B69 (Text)||65000000032559||Juvenile||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1568991347 (cass.) :
- ISBN: 1568991290 (bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 sound cassette (approximately 18 min.) : analog + 1 book (31 pages : color illustrations ; 23 x 30 cm)
- Publisher: Norwalk, Conn. : Soundprints, 
- Copyright: ℗1995
Book illustrated by Lisa Bonforte.
"Smithsonian oceanic collection."
Side 1 with page-turning signals; side 2 without.
Sea otter pup spends the first months of his life with his mother in a protected cave off the California coast, learning how to hunt for food and care for himself before venturing out into dangers of the Pacific Ocean.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader LG 4.1 0.5 0.5 52281
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sea otter > Juvenile fiction.
Otters > Juvenile fiction.
Talking books for children.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: